- U.S. Air Force organizations and types of assignments
- Duties and responsibilities
- Privileges, benefits, and restrictions
- Customs and courtesies
- Career development and promotion
- Pay and allowances
- Command and leadership
- Uniforms and insignia
- Complete data on Air Force installations worldwide
- Extensive references to regulations and other information
Book is updated to reflect changes in the military in general and the Air Force in particular, this new edition of Air Force Officer?s Guide contains professional materials needed for a successful career as an Air Force officer, from cadet to general, both active duty and reserves.
About the Author:
Col. Jeffrey C. Benton served in the Air Force for twenty-eight years in a wide variety of flying, leadership, and instructional assignments. He lives in Alabama.