A simple, safe solution when emergencies strike, the AquaPodKit allows you to store up to 65 gallons of fresh water using an ordinary household bathtub. AquaPodKit is the easy way to store temporary water when the need arises. As everyone learned in recent hurricane disasters, municipal fresh water service is not absolutely assured. Don't be without it. Next time, don't rush to the store in hopes of buying bottled water. Buy an Aqua Pod Kit now—and relax knowing that you're prepared for the next time.
The AquaPodKit is easy to install and provides the safe water your family will need in the event of a contaminated public water supply. Storm surges and destruction from hurricanes, water main breaks and other catastrophes can make tap water unsafe to drink. With up to 65 gallons and a convenient pump, the AquaPodKit can provide a 14 day supply of water for basic needs for a family of four, and at a much lower cost than bottled water.
When the next hurricane threatens, don't be without the security of a simple solution for fresh water. Don't drive to the market only to find yourself too late to get bottled water. Buy one or more today for every residence and be sure to share them with family and friends. When faced with little time to prepare, rest assured that the AquaPodKit will provide peace of mind that you will have potable drinking water.
The AquaPodKit is not re-useable; however, considering the cost and weight of 65 gallons of bottled water, the kit is an excellent and practical solution for emergency water storage needs. Now offering refill bladders!
Storage tanks and other types of containers should be used with caution. For example, previously used cans or bottles, plastic jugs or cardboard containers that have had milk or fruit juice in them may be contaminated and are not recommended for water storage. Milk protein and fruit sugars cannot be adequately removed from these containers and provide an environment for bacterial growth when water is stored in them. Don't take the risk. Keep your supply in a closed system. Buy the AquaPodKit today, and be prepared next time.
Instructions for Use:
- Place liner in tub with liner neck positioned near tub spout. Secure the liner neck to the tub spout with one of the enclosed tie clamps.
- The tub liner can be filled to within a couple of inches of the tub’s top rim. DO NOT OVER FILL.
- Pull liner neck through inner sleeve.
- Pull and fold liner over top part of inner sleeve (see printed PDF of instructions).
- Push outer sleeve over the liner that is wrapped over the inner sleeve.
- Place sleeve cap over outer sleeve and snap into place.
- Insert the pump siphon tube into the sleeve cap.
- Snap pump siphon tube into sleeve cap so it fits evenly and tight. Make sure that the sleeve cap is on securely.
- Place cork (discharge tube stopper) in to the discharge tube. At this point the water is stored.
- To dispense the stored water, remove cork and place the discharge tube into a container. Turn top knob to the on position. Begin pumping the water by squeezing the pump bulb. Place cork in discharge tube to store for next usage.
Additional Important Information:
Liners are for one-time use only! The tub liner must be properly discarded and not reused. If reused, the stored water may be contaminated. AquaPodKit will not be held responsible for improper use or use outside the guidelines of these instructions. Use pump only as intended with this product. The pump may be reused with a tub liner refill kit.
WARNING: If the tub liner bag has been damaged in any way or flooding levels were above the top of the tub, DO NOT USE the stored water for consumption or hygiene. Follow the guidelines published by the FEMA or your local emergency management office on water purification processes. Kit contains small parts and sheet plastic which can present a choking hazard. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
- Product Videos