Atlas Elektra 8E Series Womens Snow Shoes
These Atlas Snowshoes were designed specifically for a woman's stride, and moderate terrain use, they offer a great combination of technology and comfort for the day hiker and fitness enthusiast. It has the Atlas Asymmetrical EZ8™ binding built around a woman's last and new 8-Trac™ crampon wings to significantly reduce heel twist and enhance climbing traction. This is an exceptional high-quality choice for women looking for a sure cure for cabin fever. Female-specific tapered 6000 Series Easton aluminum tubing Nytex decking with double-layer reinforcement under heel Custom designed nose and tail shaping Female-specific last on an Atlas Asymmetrical EZ8™ binding with Fast-Loc™ buckles New 8-Trac™ toe crampon Patented heel cleat Supports up to 150 lbs. Dimensions: 8.25 in. x 22 in. Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg.) per pair
- New EZ8™ Binding centers rotation under the ball of the foot instead of the toe and limits heel twist for more efficient hiking.
- Streamlined frame geometry delivers the best clearance for a woman’s stride.
- EZ8™ soft-padded binding, separately molded around a woman’s last, comfortably envelops your foot for maximum warmth.
- Dynamic lacing system featuring durable Maxibraid cord tested to 725 lbs. holds foot securely.
- Easy, one-step cinching with Fast-Loc™ buckles (patent pending)
- New 8-Trac™ stainless steel toe crampon and patented heel cleat provide best-in-class traction.
It is nearing the end of snowshoe season and we have a lot of stock. These prices are blowout prices on our Atlas snow shoes and only apply to the Atlas Snow shoes we currently have in stock. If you want lock in the Atlas snow shoes that you want, feel free to call us and place the order