A versatile hybrid with a durable build, the Freedom Solar 2200 is designed to take a beating and deliver a punch. The on-board solar panel stores energy in high-grade lithium polymer cells for later use, while the steadfast, water-resistant casing includes suspension loops so you can strap it to packs, tents, or bikes.
- Lithium polymer energy ? High-grade Lithium polymer cells charge faster and last longer; no memory and minimal discharge; 1000 cycles at 80% capacity
- Charge time ? USB - 2 to 3 hours; ac/usb - 2 to 3 hours, Integrated Solar Panel 20 Hours
- LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY ? 2200mAh
- POWER OUTPUT ? 1 Amp
- SPECS ? 13.9 x 7.6 x 1.9 cm, 181g
- OUTPUT ? USB 2.0 Compatible
- FEATURES ? 100MA Polycrystalline solar panel, Durable Rubberized Shell, water Resistant ? Vibram? Sole
In 1894, D.W. Brunton created the Pocket Transit: a compact, precision compass that freed outdoorsmen from the bulky equipment of the time, and set the course we still follow: never accept, never settle. Our home and headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming, at the foot of the Wind River range, is both inspiration and proving ground for products created to that creed, made for those who overcome and achieve. The drive to excel changed everything back in 1894; it matters more today.