A rugged hybrid charger like the Freedom Solar?, but with twice the photovoltaic power, the Restore? 2200 keeps your electronics charged up anytime you?re on-the-go. Charge it before hitting the slopes and strap it to your ski-pack to keep that power with you. GoPro dead? Charge up on the chairlift with Brunton Power!
- Lithium polymer energy ? High-grade Lithium polymer cells charge faster and last longer; no memory and minimal discharge; 1000 cycles at 80% capacity
- Charge time ? USB - 2 to 3 hours; ac/usb - 2 to 3 hours; integrated solar panel 10 hours
- LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY ? 2200mAh
- POWER OUTPUT ? 1 Amp
- SPECS ? 7.62 x 1.97 cm, 231g
- OUTPUT ? Mini USB 2.0 Compatible
- FEATURES ? Polycrystalline solar panels, Durable Rubberized Shell, water Resistant ? Vibram? Sole
In 1894, D.W. Brunton created the Pocket Transit: a compact, precision compass that freed outdoorsmen from the bulky equipment of the time, and set the course we still follow: never accept, never settle. Our home and headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming, at the foot of the Wind River range, is both inspiration and proving ground for products created to that creed, made for those who overcome and achieve. The drive to excel changed everything back in 1894; it matters more today.