High performance CIGS solar panels are the worlds most effective under low light or cloud cover, and unbreakable thin film is tear resistant and lightweight.
- USB output for Cell Phones, MP3 Players, Portable Game Consoles, and Smart Phones
- Flexible high performance CIGS solar cells
- Multi-section folding panels for ease of storage and use
- Works in all types of weather even in low light conditions and sun angles
- Lightweight compact Design
- Compatible with rechargeable Brunton Sync Tech enabled headlamps and task lights
- Overall dimensions: 9x25"
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Max Output: USB (5v / 800 mA)
In 1894, D.W. Brunton created the Pocket Transit: a compact, precision compass that freed outdoorsmen from the bulky equipment of the time, and set the course we still follow: never accept, never settle. Our home and headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming, at the foot of the Wind River range, is both inspiration and proving ground for products created to that creed, made for those who overcome and achieve. The drive to excel changed everything back in 1894; it matters more today.