This Survival Knife features a hollow handle, compass, screw-off top, filled w/survival items (matches not included).
5 3/4 blade length. The compass can either be attached to the base of the knife, or can be unscrewed for extra storage.
- NOTE! Price recently reduced! We do not guarantee this price for any time and larger quantity orders will need a price quote first. Take advantage of this price while it lasts.
Customer Reviews — 10item(s)
- i loved it. the sheath isn\'t the best..... great knife thogh
Not worth the money
- I had this knife for about a week and it already came loose on me! I did was cut down a little branch maybe an inch thick if that. The finger saw also broke just from unfolding it.
- Broke it the first time I used even though it was 26 below zero in Alaska on a trip I expected it to do better than it did. I broke blade Handle and sheath during the trip. Over all it\'s a piece of ****. don\'t buy it
- this is the worst knife you could ever hope to have it broke in 5 minites and doesnt come with any survival items it the friken lead blade fell off the plastic handle i recomend a ka-bar
- i loved this knife but i wish the sheath was better and came in different camo colors
- awful knife. havent used it much and its rusting??
nice survival knife
- wasnt very sharp when i received my knife but that can be easily fixed in a couple minutes then its ready to go. great knife. gave it 4 stars because i havent got to use it as much as ive wanted to
better way for sheath
- i havnt bought th knife yet but a better sheath is makeable if you use a sowing machine to stich hides together to make one
- the knife is great but the sheath is no were near a good sheath
- i loved it