|Call it a day pack, rucksack or back pack, the ToolPak DayPack is the tough, waterproof bulk parts carrier that has been adopted by many other users because it is so rugged.
The ToolPak DayPak is a pack that you'll use every day--hence the name. Made to carry just about anything, bulky parts to your work clothes and lunch, the DayPak is tough and durable.
Here are the DayPak's features;· For specific information about dimensions, place your cursor over the picture on a pocket or other feature.
· Made of waterproof, 1000 denier nylon. DayPak open
· Double thick layered bottom.
· Extra thick padding on the back panel to make carrying bulky parts more comfortable.
· Heavily padded triple-sewn shoulder straps.
· Study web handle strap at the top.
· Large zippered main compartment.
· 2 zippered outside compartments.
· 4 easy-access external holders.
· Double-sewn, covered inside seams.
· All black with a red accent front panel.
· Durable ToolPak zipper.
· Dimensions: 18" X 14" X 10"
· Volume: 2520 cubic inches.
· Ideal for carrying large parts, like condensers or motors, into hard to access places.|
· Other Uses... Got kids who can destroy those wimpy school packs?
Get them this industrial strength DayPak. "..it's the 3-year Champion of "SMASH", the junior high game of colliding book-filled, school packs..", says Aaron Farland of Vancouver, Washington. No comment from Aaron on how the books fared. Aaron is now 30 and still has his DayPak.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 3 business days, some orders may take longer. Allow time from the day we ship for FedEx, UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart