|Endless War features controversial strategist Ralph Peters at his most provocative and popular, raising perceptive, often shocking questions others fear to ask. In a sweeping collection that ranges from Muslim military triumphs a thousand years ago through the turning of the tide between East and West to the brutal unconventional struggles of today and tomorrow, former Military Intelligence officer Peters extends his successful series of books on strategy and security affairs that have won him diehard fans for his insight, firsthand experience, and frankness.|
Endless War engages the toughest security issues of our time, including:
In powerful prose combining clarity with passion, Ralph Peters continues to shape our country’s military and strategic thought, while standing up for our troops and American values. No book on strategy or foreign affairs this year will be fiercer or more brutally honest. As ever more dark clouds gather over the world, this is a voice we need!
- Does our Afghan war make sense? Can we win? Do we even have a strategy?
- Has flawed military planning left our troops as virtual hostages in combat zones?
- Can Israel survive? What would an Iranian nuclear arsenal mean for the world?
- Is Islam a "religion of peace," or has the war between Islam and Western civilization continued virtually without interruption for almost fourteen centuries?
- Why doesn’t the greatest superpower in history win more often? Are we our own worst enemies?
- Have we lost our sense of warfare’s reality? Why don’t we fight to win?
- Do terrorist prisoners really deserve better treatment than American citizens?
- What’s the true price of striking serious history courses from our schools?
- Who does deeper damage to the United States, our violent enemies or an arrogant ruling elite?
About the Author:
Ralph Peters is a retired Army officer and the author of 24 books, including best-selling, prize-winning novels and influential works on strategy-six of which have now appeared under the Stackpole imprint. Peters is also an opinion columnist for The New York Post and a regular contributor to USA Today and Armchair General Magazine, as well as to numerous other magazines and journals. A popular media guest, he recently became Fox News’ first strategic analyst.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 1-7 business days. Allow time from the day we ship for UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
— Click Here for Size Chart —
— Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart —