Army Combat Uniform trouser constructed to military specification GL/PD 07-14 with Defender™ M, a flame-resistant, combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps. Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards. This ACU coat self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip. Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort. Excellent durability and resistance to wear, tear and fading. Includes square marker on the left sleeve to identify a fire-resistant garment in the operational theater.
TENCATE™ DEFENDER™ M sets the standard for flame protective military combat uniforms. It is the new flame-resistant military combat fabric of both the United States Army and United States Marine Corps. Engineered with patented technology, DEFENDER M not only provides exceptional protection from flame and heat. It is also as comfortable and durable as the most tried and proven nylon/cotton military fabrics.
- Protection— Self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip. These FR properties are inherent in the fabric, so they will not wash or wear out. Provides protection equivalent to more expensive flame-resistant fabrics.
- Comfortable — Lightweight, breathable Lenzing FR® absorbs perspiration faster, keeping you cooler.
- Durability — Excellent resistance to wear, tear and fading combine to provide a long useful garment life.
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-14
- Made with Defender™ M combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Approved for Use by the U.S. Army