- Better-than-mil-spec replica of U.S. military pack
- Rugged aluminum internal frame
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps w/sternum strap
- Zippered sleeping bag access
- Drawstring collar closure
- Super padded kidney pad & lumbar support
- Huge side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Heavier-than-Cordura 1000 denier nylon
- Top grab handle
- 26" X 13" X 9"
- The Ultimate Military Backpack!
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
- I have been issued this exact backpack. It is spacious, with a divider in the main compartment to separate your sleeping bag. There is also a water resistant inner cover at the top of the main compartment that is cinched with a draw string, which is nice to help keep the contents of the main compartment dry.<br>My biggest issue, and dislike, with this bag is the shoulder straps. I do not like how they are sewn together at the top of the pack. As you can see in the picture on the right, the straps are sewn togther and are not adjustable from that position. This makes carrying heavy loads very uncomfortable. The straps are constantly pulling your shoulders back, making it hard to relax your neck and shoulders. I feel that you are better off finding a pack that the straps are not sewn together like this, or are at least adjustable, anything to help the straps align more evenly with your torso.<br>Other than that, it\'s an o.k. pack. <br>