A good backpack starts with good material. The SpecTacticle Wolfpack is constructed from rugged denier polyester with your load and mission in mind.
But we didn’t stop there. Thinking of your back we added a padded lumbar back panel, with ample ventilation and a padded hip belt and multi- adjustable shoulder straps. Each pack has an over-sized main cabin and two zippered wings for easy access for your smaller gear and gadgets.
- Well padded lumbar back panel and Padded hip belt with fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Sculpted cross ventilation pathway to expel hot sweaty air for maximum comfort and breath-ability
- Front belt with with quick release buckle
- Top-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your overnight gear
- 2 side zippered pockets for easy access for your smaller gear and gadgets
- Top panel has a zipperd compartment for maps and other essentials
- Comes in Black or OD
This pack was designed with your back and load in mind.
- Product Videos
Customer Reviews — 2item(s)
wolfpack 35 Liter pack
- This has to be a child\'s backpack. An a well made one at that thus the 4 stars, BUT I just received this 35 liter model and while it is really well made, BUT no where in the description does it say Child size. I have a 34" waist and the hip/waist belt does not come close to closing and the chest/sternum belt is up by my neck. I put this on my skinny 11 year old daughter and it fits perfect. Again, it is well made but I will return this and def buy the next size up AFTER talking to their rep on the phone. Good stuff, but be aware of the belts.
35 Liter Pack
- Looks comfortable and suits my puurpose but waist band is way too short for 36" waist. Sternum strap will choke me. They should lengthen