NEW! Redesigned Lifestraw Go
Key updates for the new LifeStraw GO:
- High quality, gun metal carabineer with LifeStraw logo
- Improved bite value for better flow rate
- Improved filter for better flow rate and back-flush capability
- Improved threading on bottle and lid for 100% leak proof seal
- Improved packaging with clear instructions and donation model
LifeStraw® Go incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a durable water bottle. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece.
- BPA-free water bottle
- Flip-top bite valve
- Lanyard for attaching to your backpack
- Removes bacteria, protozoan parasites and turbidity from contaminated water
- No aftertaste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals (and is BPA-free).
Holds 670 ML of water. Dimension: 9" X 3"
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity by filtering to 0.2 microns
The science behind LifeStraw®
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw® and LifeStraw® Family have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions.
The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.