Note: This bag ships directly from SandPiper. While they try to maintain adequate stock of this product, the availability may vary. Please be advised that there may be a delay in shipping.
This bag has the capacity to carry enough gear for several days. The main compartment is expandable to manage all of your hydration, communication and organizational needs while the padded lumbar area and mesh lined back provide comfort and breathability during longer hikes. Multiple compression loops, tie downs and attachment points for equipment and accessories. Mix in your MOLLE / PALS pouches to customize the pack to your specific needs.
- Hydration compatible
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant exterior
- Compression straps
- Concealable shoulder harness
- Aluminum back stays
- Expandable main compartment
- Adjustable waist belt
- Organizer panel
- NAFTA Compliant
• Size: Extra Large
• Dimensions: 26" x 15.5" x 10.5"
• Volume: 4,200 in³ / 5,600 in³ (Expanded)
• Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
• Material: 1000 Denier Cordura®
• Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Product Videos
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
Long range bug out bag
- About 2 years ago, I bought one this exact bag in Coyote Brown at Ft Polk while visiting family. Since then, it has seen roughly about 150 trips on offshore rigs/platforms. Besides being severely dirty, it has help up better than any other bag I have used in the past 14 years of working offshore. The only problem I had to date is the metal clips on the waist straps are getting rusty. If a bag can stand up to the furious offshore enviroment, then camping/hiking is a breeze. I wish I could post pictures of it.