Note: This bag ships directly from SandPiper. While they try to maintain adequate stock of this product, the availability may vary. Please be advised that there may be a delay in shipping.
This bag has the capacity to carry enough gear for several days. The main compartment is expandable to manage all of your hydration, communication and organizational needs while the padded lumbar area and mesh lined back provide comfort and breathability during longer hikes. Multiple compression loops, tie downs and attachment points for equipment and accessories. Mix in your MOLLE / PALS pouches to customize the pack to your specific needs.
- Hydration compatible
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant exterior
- Compression straps
- Concealable shoulder harness
- Aluminum back stays
- Expandable main compartment
- Adjustable waist belt
- Organizer panel
- NAFTA Compliant
• Size: Extra Large
• Dimensions: 26" x 15.5" x 10.5"
• Volume: 4,200 in³ / 5,600 in³ (Expanded)
• Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
• Material: 1000 Denier Cordura®
• Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Product Videos
Customer Reviews — 2item(s)
- I purchased this bag for a bug out, and camping. First of all, this bag is much larger than I thought it was going to be. Not a bad thing, but it\'s very large. Lot\'s of compartments for storage. The back has rails for extra support, which I like. It also has a waist strap for more support. However, I\'m a fairly small person, so the belt support is way too big for me. I\'ll have to figure out a way to make it work. Overall, this is a great bag. If you are smaller person, I would probably look at something else, unless you don\'t plan to backpack with it.
- i use this bag for everything. from camping, canoe trips, fishing, and even on vacation. lots of room, very sturdy and great balance when it is on your back.