Coghlan's Mosquito Coil burn like incense. Kills and repels mosquitoes.
- Active ingredient: 0.23% d-cis trans allethrin
- Contents: 10 coils, 2 metal stands
- Net weight: 4.4 oz.
- E.P.A. registered 54045-1-37257
- Coils are burned to release active ingredient in the smoke
- Each mosquito coil will burn six hours or more.
- Ten (10) mosquito coils per package.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use outdoors in semi-confined areas such as porches, patios, and similar areas where there is little or no breeze. The coils' effectiveness and duration are affected by airflow. Separate coils by gently puling them apart. Insert coil onto stand. Light the other end of the coil and let it flame approximately 1/8 inch. Blow out the flame and allow coil to smolder until extinguished. For shorter periods of use, break coil into desired length. Place on non-combustible surface and keep lighted coils approximately 8-10 feet apart around perimeter of area to be protected. Cover exposed food to avoid contamination. Save the stands for future use.
STORAGE: Store mosquito coils in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area inaccessible to children and pets and away from sources of heat or ignition.
DISPOSAL: If empty, call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. For used coils, put the ashes in trash.
CAUTION: Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not touch lit end of mosquito coil. Do not use indoors. Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Customer Reviews — 2item(s)
- These work great! We use them whenever we go camping or are just hanging out outdoors, very effective.
- These coils are great! Although they only work within a small range, they are better than any other coil I have tried.