Please Note: This item is currently available for pre-sale at current sale prices. We will be shipping backorders in 2-3 weeks.
Enjoy instant granola with rolled oats, coconut, and real blueberries with non-fat powdered milk on your next backpacking adventure.
- Stand-up pouch creates an easy way to cook and eat your meal; made from high-barrier foil, the pouch keeps your meal hot
- Simply add cold water and mix; serve right out of its own pouch
- A complete camp breakfast--milk included
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Ingredients: granola (rolled oats, brown sugar, unsweetened coconut, soy oil, sesame seed, wheat germ, natural vanilla flavoring), nonfat dry milk, freeze dried blueberries, dry cream (sweet cream, lecithin, and tocopherols), and natural & artificial vanilla flavor. Contains: soy, milk, coconut, and wheat.
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 4.3 oz. (122g) Makes two 10 oz. servings.
Easy to Prepare:
1. Open pouch at tear notch. Remove and discard oxygen absorber.
2. Carefully add 2 cups (16 oz) boiling water to pouch.
3. Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand 8-9 minutes. Stir and serve. For your convenience, eat right our o the pouch.
Pouches--10 Year Shelf Life
Based on our ongoing sensory and nutrition testing of actual Mountain House products, in 2012 the shelf life was increased by an impressive 42%, from 7 years to 10 years! That’s right -- our shelf life is at least 10 years from the date of manufacture as long as the pouch is stored unopened in a cool area. After 10 years a change in flavor and appearance may be noticed. We have personally tasted pouches that were 30 years old and they still taste great. For best results, avoid prolonged storage at temperatures above 75° F (24° C).
- Product Videos
- Shipping Restrictions
- This item can not be shipped to Mexico
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
Mountain House Granola with Milk and Blueberries
- THE BEST camping cereal you can buy. It says to add boiling water, but we like it cold. Pour cold water and stir in. Let set for about 2-3 minutes and voila! The best trail cereal money can buy. Really a great product. I can\'t imagine a trip with out it. EXTREMELY low sodium too compared to other Mountain House meals