Enjoy instant lasagna with beef, noodles and cheese smothered in an Italian tomato sauce with the Mountain House Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
- Just mix contents with boiling water in the pouch provided, let stand for a few minutes, and then serve; resealable foil pouch helps retain warmth
- Quick and easy entree for camping and backpacking; single serving
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Ingredients: tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), tomato paste, enriched macaroni product (durum semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cooked beef, (beef, flavoring, salt), dehydrated onions, modified corn starch, sugar, salt, spices, garlic powder, and dehydrated parsley flakes. cheese blend: mozzarella cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], calcium caseinate, corn oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium caseinate, salt, glucono-delta-lactone, maltodextrin, sodium aluminum phosphate, butter [cream], natural and artificial flavors), and dehydrated parmesan and romano (made from cow's milk) cheeses (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes) Allergens: wheat, milk, soy and sulfites. Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 4.3 oz. (122g) Makes two 10 oz. servings.
Easy to Prepare:
1. Open pouch at tear notch. Remove and discard oxygen absorber.
2. Carefully add 2 cups (16 oz) boiling water to pouch.
3. Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand 8-9 minutes. Stir and serve. For your convenience, eat right out of the pouch.
Pouches--10 Year Shelf Life
Based on our ongoing sensory and nutrition testing of actual Mountain House products, in 2012 the shelf life was increased by an impressive 42%, from 7 years to 10 years! That’s right -- our shelf life is at least 10 years from the date of manufacture as long as the pouch is stored unopened in a cool area. After 10 years a change in flavor and appearance may be noticed. We have personally tasted pouches that were 30 years old and they still taste great. For best results, avoid prolonged storage at temperatures above 75° F (24° C).
- Product Videos