Content: VHS VIDEO. Discover plants that support your immune system, plants that protect us from the degenerative diseases of aging. Plants that strengthen and protect us from high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Plants that may prevent strokes, cancer and diabetes. Memory and energy enhancing plants. Plants that are anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-asthmatic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral. Visit China and see how Chinese medicinal are made. See modern pharmaceutical preparation in the United States. See herb farms that produce herbs used in over-the-counter phyto-pharmaceuticals. Visit a 19th century herbal pharmacy and much more...
- "Four stars, highly recommended." -ABC/CLIO video rating guide.
- Learn the secrets of America's foremost herbalists.
- Discover plants that clean the air in your home.
- Identifies the best immune enhancing plants in Chinese
- "Fresh, information-packed...Something for everyone!"
-Steven Foster: Botanical and Herb Reviews
- This video presents information that may extend your life.
- 60 minute video or interactive menu driven DVD with Jim Balch M.D., Ed Smith, Ed Alstat, Meuninck et.al.
Preparation Tip: Flower heads, root and leaves are used. Kitchen tincture is made with 50% alcohol on a one to one, weight to volume ratio. For example: ten ounces of fresh coneflower heads and leaves are blended with ten ounces of 50% alcohol. Function: Immune system stimulant, anti-microbial, wound treatment. Native American traditional use as snake bite treatment.