|The NightStar green LED flashlight is a great light for military operations - the green beam has little affect on night vision and enables objects to be seen in high contrast. NightStar's green beam also penetrates water extremely well, making it an excellent light for seeing and being seen in underwater situations. The green beam can also be used to attract a wide variety of fish. The NightStar green LED flashlight is also effective at illuminating a variety of hazardous insects, including scorpions and millipedes. Those needing a smaller green flashlight should check out the NightStar CS green LED flashlight. Though not as bright, the NightStar CS green flashlight easily fits into tackle boxes and features the same dependability as its bigger brother.|
- Military Operations – Green light won’t affect night vision and
- provides high contrast illumination
- Night Fishing – Green light passes extremely well through water and will attract a wide variety of fish
- Insect Detection – Venomous insects such as scorpions and millipedes are easily detected with green light
- Peak Brightness: 12,000 Lux, 1130 ft-candles, 9.6 Lumens
- Lights up a 12-ft (4m) diameter area at 50-ft (16m)
- 30 seconds of shaking provides up to 10 - 15 minutes of green light
- Wavelength: 540 nm
- Submersible to a depth of 2210-ft (674 m)
- Storage Temp: - 50F (- 45C) to 140F (60C)
- Operational Temp: - 40F (- 40C) to 130F (55C)
- Corrosion proof to salt water & alcohol
- Corrosion resistant to mild acids, diesel fuel, oil, and ammonia
- Floats with the beam pointing up
- Length: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Diameter (Head): 2 inches (5 cm)
- Diameter (Handle): 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Weight: 11 oz (308 gr)
- Color: Black
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 1-7 business days. Allow time from the day we ship for UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart