GI Style Pilot's Survival Knife features a 5 Inch Parkerized blade which protects the blade of the knife from corrosion, serrated top edge, blood groove and leather handle. The survival knife come in a leather sheath with a leg strap and sharpening stone.
This Survival Knife features a 5" Parkerized blade w/ serrated top edge & blood groove, leather handle & sheath, w/sharpening stone & leg strap.
Natural Leather Sheath with Sharpening Stone and Tie Down:
Customer Reviews — 5item(s)
- great blade nice sheath assome handle <br>great knive
Cheap Pilot's Knife
- handle has goofy varnish which I sanded off. no holes in guard to help make a spear. just drill them. basic leather sheath. good stone. a steal of a deal. Taiwan.
Pilot\'s Survival Knife
- Its practically a steal for the price. The only problem i have is the location of the clasp that holds the knife in the sheath.
GI Style Pilot Knife
- This is a pretty good knife for the money. It sharpens well with my oil stone. The sharpening stone included is a bit rough. The saw works well on small diameter branches. The handle is slimmer than the Genuine Pilot Survival Knife. Over all this is a good Knife for camping or general use.
- This is an ok knife. it lacks the high quality of the genuine GI Pilot\'s knife, thus the drastic price difference. A good knife, FOR THE MONEY!