The Pak-Lite SUPER Glow has the new Glow-in-the-dark cap and the same super bright white LEDs used in the Pak-Lite Super models. Like natural sunlight, the brilliant white light emitted by these LED bulbs reveals colors in their true sense. With the glow-in-the-dark cap, you can charge the cap up with any white, UV, or blue light source (including a bit from itself). Then place the Pak-Lite on your night stand. For the next few hours will be glowing to assist in finding your flashlight. White LEDs are the best choice for a general purpose flashlight, and they also work great for reading, walking, viewing maps, night-light in hotel rooms when traveling abroad, etc... The Pak-Lite SUPER may be used with any 9v battery.
- 2 Super Bright White LED Bulbs
- Bright, Soft, & Off Modes
- White 12+ hour Glow-in-the-dark Cap (Glows Green)
- 9v Alkaline Battery Included
Bulbs: 2 Super Bright White LED Bulbs (100,000 hrs rating)
Burn Time: 30+ hrs. Bright, or 600+ hrs. Soft (5 year shelf life)
Battery Type: 9v Duracell Alkaline Battery (9-Volt Battery )
Switch Modes: 2-modes: Soft ~ Off ~ Bright
Switch Type: Toggle 100,000 Times on/off with Gold Plated Contacts
Cap: White (12 hour Glow-In-The-Dark) ABS Plastic
Total Weight: 1.5 oz with Battery
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty (battery not covered) *Engraved lights are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Don't forget the batteries! Need batteries for this item or for your everyday needs? Click here to see our wide variety of low-priced batteries!
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
AMAZING compact light!
- These little lights are super bright! The only difference between the super and the ultra model is battery they come with. Super has an alkaline battery and the ultra comes with a lithium. I keep one of these in both bug out bags and one in all my glove boxes. The low beam is great for an emergency night-light for the kiddies or for moving around stealthily in the dark. I\'ve also given these as gifts to my family and buddies... they have never failed to amaze! You can\'t run em down! They are just so efficient. When you figure the cost of flashlight batteries these run for about $.04/hr. Compare THAT to expensive CR123a lights that have 2 hr run times.