The Pocket Chain Saw Is the Ultimate
Quick Cutting Portable Compact Hand Chain Saw!
The 4" (10 CM) LIMB BEING CUT ACTUAL SPEED!
Chainsaw in a can.
The Pocket ChainSaw can be assembled in seconds and can be easily placed back in the saw can for convenient storage
You have to try it...to believe it!
Pocket ChainSaw Features:
- Cuts 3" diameter limb in less than 10 seconds
- Made of high strength, heat-treated steel
- Coated for rust resistance
- Saw in can weighs only 5 oz.
- Fits in shirt pocket
- 28 inches long when uncoiled
- 124 bi-directional teeth
Chainsaw For the Sportsman:
- Cuts firewood
- Clears a trail or campsite
- Cuts wood for tree stands
- Cuts lumber for shelters
- Keep in auto for emergencies
- Clears shooting lane
Chainsaw For the Homeowner:
- Trims branches
- Clears heavy brush
- Removes tree roots
- Cuts in corners
- Cuts under fences
- Cuts fallen limbs for trash removal
POCKET SAW IDEAL FOR: Homeowners - Hunters - Campers - Backpackers - Fishermen - Hikers - Survivalists
Used by the U.S. Military
Chain Saw is Made in the USA
Domestic and International areas of trade: Sporting goods, army surplus, giftware, catalog and mail order, outfitters (camping, fishing, hunting), home shopping, direct marketing, online retailers, military exchanges, premium accounts, military logistics and survivalists.
Comes with or without the handles shown above. The one without handles fits right in the can and is great to slip in your pocket or backpack. You can pick up a couple sticks off the ground and use them as handles or use the finger loops. The one with the handles is nice but the handles don't fit in the can and will have to be carried seperately.
Please note: SP-103 is Without Handles & SP-102 is With Handles
Customer Reviews — 6item(s)
- absolutely the best pocket saw on the market I had the original that came in a Benjamin pellet container worth the the money wont break after the 2nd stroke like the wire saws.
- I bought one of these for my husband years ago and he loves it. He\'s gotten a lot of use out of it.
- I used the pocket saw my friend had and I had to have one. Great stuff<br>Peter Bruce Photo
- I love the saw it\'s compact, easy to use, convenient, prudential to be a life saver.
Pocket Chain Saw
- Great for trimming tree branches that are to high to reach without a pole saw.
Pocket chain saw
- This saw is best used on small branches. Tried it on a five inch log and it was time-consuming and/or required a great deal of energy, even with the handles. I ended up sitting with the log braced against my feet, as this saw requires tension. The chain is flexible, but one chain link got caught out of their slots and I can\'t get it back in there, so I can only use 3/4 of the length...Gotta be an easier way, although the small size might come in useful for small branches, although an axe is far more useful...<br>