|Potomac Emergency Escape Mask. Biological/ chemical (NBC Gas Mask ) Smoke mask The POTOMAC® Emergency Escape gas Mask was designed to provide certified protection for biological and chemical terror threats - including anthrax, cyanide, sarin, and smallpox- by helsatech® of Germany, a leading manufacturer of nuclear, biological and chemical defense products for military and civilian use. There is no comparable product on the market today. |
The 1995 chemical terror attacks in Tokyo - where combined cyanide and sarin agents were used - provided the impetus behind the intensive research and development of the unique, full-face, lightweight Potomac Emergency Escape Mask, providing emergency respiratory and eye protection. PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
The POTOMAC Emergency Escape Gas Mask
- Protects against irritants such as smoke, airborne viruses and tear gas
- Meets or exceeds international performance standards
- Protects from toxic and lethal effects of biological/chemical terror
- is ultra compact - it fits in a purse or briefcase, so you can carry it anywhere
- is ultra lightweight - weighs less than 1/2 pound compared to others on the market, which average 10 pounds
- can be put on in 6 seconds - when every second counts To see directions for use, .
- has double activated military-grade carbon filters for optimum protection
- Lightweight folded dual-filter design mask comes sealed in a compact foil bag that fits in one hand
- No dangerous, time-consuming caps to remove or filter canisters to screw into mask
- Silicone, facial-conforming, instant-fit mask body
- One size fits most adults To see minimum facial dimensions, .
- Two active filter cartridges specifically designed to accommodate fast breathing, allowing for heavy exertion and stress during an emergency escape situation
- Anti-fogging eye lenses of rigid polycarbonate also provide impact protection
- Excellent speech transmission; telephones, cell phones and microphones can be easily used
- Precision one-way exhalation valve maintains easy exhaling
- No fit test required
- Two large filters accommodate high-volume air flow, allowing for heavy exertion and stress during an emergency escape situation
- No mouthpieces or nose clips that can hamper communication
- No claustrophobic feeling like with many hooded masks
CURRENTLY BEING USED BY:
- U.S. Government Agencies
- U.S. Army
- Police Forces
- Emergency Services
- First Responders
- Mass Transit Workers
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 1-7 business days. Allow time from the day we ship for FedEx or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart