Designed by outdoorsman and knifemaker, Ken Brock, the “Big Brother” and perfect companion to our Hunt Utility Knife PT100, the PT101 Camp Utility Knife fears no job, no task. Built in our Pennsylvania Plant to our time-tested standards of enduring quality, this knife gets the job done!
- 3/16” thick, 1075 carbon steel, deep hollow ground and drop point, 5 ½’ long, and full tang.
- Overall length is 10 7/8”, and is 1 5/16” wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black.
- scalloped top thumb grooves for ultimate control.
- comfortable, contoured 2 piece handle is quality designed and constructed of hardwood ash, meticulously hand sanded, then treated with Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain to bring out the gorgeous grain, luster and designs of the wood. The handle is secured with heavy duty nickel plated rivets and a lanyard/ring hole.
- Encased in heavy-duty, light weight, 1800 denier black nylon sheath with belt loop and Molle compatible straps on the back.
Why not make it a pair? The Big Brother and its little brother, the PT100!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
Pro Tool Camp Utility Knife - PT101
- friend bought one as a second, decent knife but the service stinks . he asked about a sheath was told the seconds came with one but they dont then the customer service people were very rude he\'s getting a sheath sent free but this should never have happened. overall nice knife but the company stinks.