The Preparedness Seeds Salsa Canprovides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains four types of tomato seed, two onion, one cilantro, one green pepper, one red pepper, one Anaheim, and one Jalapeno pepper. In hard times, it is important to have something on hand besides wheat, beans and rice. By storing away enough seed to plant a large salsa garden, you will be able to spice up your food storage for years to come. These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year?s planting.
- 11 seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Plants a large salsa garden.
- Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer at colder temperatures.
- All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
- AWARD WINNING SALSA RECIPE INCLUDED!
PEPPER, Anaheim - 5 g
PEPPER, Jalapeno Early - 5 g
PEPPER, California Wonder - 5 g
PEPPER, Big Red - 5 g
ONION, White Sweet Spanish - 10 g
ONION, Yellow Sweet Spanish - 10g
CILANTRO, Slow Bolt - 10 g
TOMATO, Beefsteak - 5 g
TOMATO, Roma - 5 g
TOMATO, Rutgers - 5 g
TOMATILLO, Grande Rio Verde - 100+ Seeds
ONION, Ruby Red - 10 g
Shelf Life There are some non-hybrid seed companies that make claims that the seeds will store for 20-100 years but this is only under optimal conditions with a decreased fertility rate over time. The Preparedness Seeds Salsa Can will keep AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and 10+ years if kept refrigerated or frozen.