A must for any first aid or emergency kit, Quikclot Sport stops moderate to severe bleeding until further medical help is available.
- Quikclot is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding
- Stops bleeding quicker than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives
- Package contains a 5 x 5 in. (50g) bag of Quikclot for coverage of large wounds
- Addition to Emergency or Survival Kit
- Base Camp
- Group or Expedition Leaders
- Guides/Outfitter Services
- Hunting Guides
- Marine Rescue Personnel
- Military & Law Enforcement
- Professional Rescue Squad
- Scouting Group Leaders
- Sporting/Concert Event Emergency Personnel
- Summer Camp Outings
- Urban Preparedness
QuikClot Sport and is an outstanding hemostatic agent that stops bleeding fast. With QuikClot Sport there is the added antibacterial advantage of ionic silver. QuikClot Sport Silver acts to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi which can be especially important if medical care is not immediately available.
- For temporary external use to control bleeding
- Accelerates clotting — STOPS bleeding fast
- 25 Grams
Let the Adventure Continue
Being hurt far from where you can get immediate medical attention can really slow you down, or worse. With QuikClot Sport you can stop bleeding fast, bleeding that might otherwise be difficult to control. With bleeding under control, you can seek medical attention – then let the adventure continue.
QuikClot Sport is similar to the full line of QuikClot products. These products range from those used by the US Military, Emergency Medical Systems and by Law Enforcement Departments across the US. While every situation is different, QuikClot has saved hundredsof lives and in the right situation it can make an important difference for you.
Add to your First Aid Kit — for You, for Them
Adding QuikClot Sport to your first aid kit could be one of the best things you have ever done. If you are alone – there is nothing like it to stop bleeding. If you are with a group, in an emergency think how great to be the one with the QuikClot.
Click here for QuikClot FAQs