A must for any first aid or emergency kit—Quikclot® Sport Silver stops moderate to severe bleeding until further medical help is available.
- Quikclot is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding
- Stops bleeding quicker than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives
- With QuikClot Sport Silver, there is an added antibacterial advantage of ionic silver. Silver acts to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi which can be especially important if medical care is not immediately available.
- Package contains a 5 x 5 in. (50g) bag of Quikclot Sport Silver for larger wounds.
- Addition to Emergency or Survival Kit
- Backcountry Hiking & Skiing
- Group or Expedition Leaders
- Guides/Outfitter Services
- Military & Law Enforcement
- Mountaineering Expeditions
- Outdoor/Adventure Program Leaders
- Professional Rescue Squad
- Rescue Personnel/First Responders
- Scouting Trips
- Sporting/Concert Event Emergency Personnel
- Urban Preparedness
This QuikClot Sport Silver features:
- For temporary external use to control bleeding
- Accelerates clotting - STOPS bleeding fast.
- Active antibacterial ingredient: Ionic Silver, 26 mg/g max.
- 25 Grams
Let the Adventure Continue
Being hurt far from where you can get immediate medical attention can really slow you down, or worse. With QuikClot Sport you can stop bleeding fast, bleeding that might otherwise be difficult to control. With bleeding under control, you can seek medical attention - then let the adventure continue.
QuikClot Sport is similar to the full line of QuikClot products. These products range from those used by the US Military, Emergency Medical Systems and by Law Enforcement Departments across the US. While every situation is different, QuikClot has saved hundredsof lives and in the right situation it can make an important difference for you.
Add to your First Aid Kit for You, for Them
Adding QuikClot Sport to your first aid kit could be one of the best things you have ever done. If you are alone there is nothing like it to stop bleeding. If you are with a group, in an emergency think how great to be the one with the QuikClot.
Click here for QuikClot FAQs