- A collection of over 300 venison recipes
- Includes a summary of how to process deer to produce quality venison
- Convenient spiral-bound format
Book includes recipes such as:
- Crossbow venison corn casserole
- Deer camp sloppy joes
- Spicy venison steak and onions
- Venison rigatoni bake
- Hawaiian marinated venison kabobs
- Grilled venison rosé
- Hunter-style stew
- Appalachian Mountain sauce
An average-sized deer can yield up to 70 pounds of venison--and there’s only so many venison steaks and burgers a person can swallow. Enter the Loders’ venison cookbook, with options for creating a different delicious venison meal every night of the week. Homemade recipes complemented by fresh vegetables and seasonings await the chef: from pot-roasted venison in red wine to tasty venison corn chowder, there is a recipe to suit every palate. The only cookbook deer hunters need to satisfy their culinary whims.
About the Author:
Steve and Gail Loder have over thirty years' experience in creating and preparing venison recipes. They live in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
"Innovative venison recipes that don’t require much prep time or culinary skill." --Praise for the authors’ cookbooks from Deer & Deer Hunting