R1 RADIOLOGICAL WATER FILTER
The aquagear? Radiological Water Filter has been designed to remove radiological contaminants from fresh water supplies. This product has been designed as an emergency preparedness tool for communities with high risk for long-term exposure to nuclear waste during periods following a natural disaster.
The R1 Radiological Media is designed to reduce radiological contaminants from fresh water supplies, and is the only NELAC tested and approved media for the 100% removal of Gross Beta Particles, Radon 222, Radium, Plutonium, Uranium, Strontium, Cesium 137, and Radioactive Iodine 131.
- Produces up to 25 gallons of filtered water
- Removes up to 100% of tested radiological contaminants
- Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- 100% bpa free
- Made in the USA & NELAC-approved
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
- I do not need to buy this to know that it would only work for large particulates. Radiation contamination works on multiple levels. In the event of a power plant issue you would worry about excess tritiated water. fall out is in the form of particulate which can be filtered. Tritium can not because it is heavy water or radioactive water. This means that it is H3 O and can not be filtered. this product can not filter at the atomic level. Health Physics is Radiation and Nuclear Physics just FYI