|The Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System weighs just 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons! What’s special about Sawyer filters is they filter to 0.1 micron absolute, exceeding EPA and NSF recommendations. Did we mention you can drink directly from the Mini, attach it to Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline on a hydration pack, or attach it to the top of almost any bottled water? How about that for versatility? And like all Sawyer Filters; they are backflushable almost indefinitely. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever. The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated to 0.1 micron absolute.|
- Simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter OR Check out the different ways to use your Mini.
- Includes a 16 fl. oz. pouch; collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times.
- The Mini has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The Mini removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- The Mini will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel.
- Incredibly easy to use, The Mini comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- 1 – Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- 1 - 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- 1 – 7″ Drinking Straw
- 1 – Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
- Claimed Weight: 2 oz
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Product #: Single
Made in USA.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 3 business days, some orders may take longer. Allow time from the day we ship for FedEx, UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart