The Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System weighs just 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons! What’s special about Sawyer filters is they filter to 0.1 micron absolute, exceeding EPA and NSF recommendations. Did we mention you can drink directly from the Mini, attach it to Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline on a hydration pack, or attach it to the top of almost any bottled water? How about that for versatility? And like all Sawyer Filters; they are backflushable almost indefinitely. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever. The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated to 0.1 micron absolute.
- Simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter OR Check out the different ways to use your Mini.
- Includes a 16 fl. oz. pouch; collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times.
- The Mini has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The Mini removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- The Mini will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel.
- Incredibly easy to use, The Mini comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- 1 – Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- 1 - 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- 1 – 7″ Drinking Straw
- 1 – Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
- Claimed Weight: 2 oz
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Product #: Single
Made in USA.
Customer Reviews — 3item(s)
- used these filters on a 6 day deep woods camping trip in 6/14. Amazing and flawless. I pour the water through a coffee filter first to get out particulates. This filter might just outlast me!
Sawyer Mini Water Filter
- I own this as well as a LifeStraw. Took them both on a 3 day weekend and both worked well. I found the Sawyer to be only slightly harder to draw on. Considering the greater amount of water the Sawyer can filter, smaller footprint and just about the same price, it\'s a no-brainer. Rough calculations have determined two of these should give one person a lifetime supply of water!
- I personally own two of these micro filters, one of the original Sawyer Squeeze, and an All-In-One and am very impressed with them. For the price, simplicity, and longevity of their product, I believe that this is one of the best choices on the market and am honestly surprised that this has not caught on more in the camping/survival/preparedness realm.