The Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System weighs just 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons! What’s special about Sawyer filters is they filter to 0.1 micron absolute, exceeding EPA and NSF recommendations. Did we mention you can drink directly from the Mini, attach it to Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline on a hydration pack, or attach it to the top of almost any bottled water? How about that for versatility? And like all Sawyer Filters; they are backflushable almost indefinitely. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever. The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated to 0.1 micron absolute. The Sawyer Mini 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped in the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.
- Simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter OR Check out the different ways to use your Mini.
- Includes a 16 fl. oz. pouch; collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times.
- The Mini has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The Mini removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Also removes cysts.
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- The Mini will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel.
- Incredibly easy to use, The Mini comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions. Instantly drink or dispense water from the squeeze pouch, use inline on a hydration pack, drink straight from the source with the straw, or screw onto most standard plastic bottles.
- 1 – Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- 1 - 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- 1 – 7″ Drinking Straw
- 1 – Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
- Claimed Weight: 2 oz - Weight only 2 ounces, the Mini is so compact and light, you have more room in your pack for other essentials.
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Product #: Single
Made in USA.