- This manual covers:
- Field Disassembly
- Armor's Disassembly
- Field Inspection
- Armor's Assembly
- Trigger Pull Fixture
- Armor's Inspection
- Principles of Operation
- This manual is published by JEM Enterprises.
- The original publisher of the manual was M&M Engineering.
- The book was written by Michael A. Pugliese of M&M Engineering, a famous author who has been writing manuals on proper gun care and maintenance for over 20 years.
- This manual was written so that anyone can understand the instructions, not just an engineer or gunsmith.
- 5-1/2" X 8-1/2"
- 53 pages
- Black and white
- This book is NEW and is being shipped directly from the publisher.
- This book is proudly published in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 3 business days, some orders may take longer. Allow time from the day we ship for FedEx, UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart