- A Compact Sighting Compass That''s Great For Any Outdoor Activity.
- The Polypropylene Baseplate Floats, Providing For Added Security While Trekking, Canoeing, Or Rafting.
- Features 2° Graduations And Declination Scale For Easy Transition From Map Bearings To Field Headings Available Graphite, With Easy-to-read Yellow Text For Inch And Millimeter Rules
- Polypropylene Floating Compass Body
- Full-size Sighting Mirror With V Notch
- Declination Scale
- 2° Graduations
- 2.25" X 2.75"
- 0.9 Oz.
Are you interested in learning more about compasses and land navigation? It's one thing to own a compass and another to know how to use it. Compasses aren't just for pointing north. Check out a great presentation from our friend Kevin Estella, a survival instructor at the Wilderness learning Center: