|Choose the CLASSIC2 for its large battery size to provide power to multiple devices while on the go. Powers phones, e-readers, tablets and even bike lights, water purifiers, GPS watches, headlamps and more USB-powered electronics.|
A day of direct sunlight on the CLASSIC2 captures enough energy for three charges for most smartphones or tops-off most tablets from half-depleted to a full battery. The CLASSIC2 features a full-sized USB port allowing thousands of devices to easily connect just as they do to a USB wall charger.
The iconic Solio design has been updated with more battery capacity while larger solar panels allow for more energy capture than ever before.
- Anything -Simply connect to the CLASSIC2 using your device’s own USB charging cable.
- Anytime -Holds charge for up to a year. The CLASSIC2 will give most smartphones three complete charges.
- Anywhere -Charge the CLASSIC2 from the Sun, USB port, or the wall.
- Charge-In: Micro-USB
- Charge-Out: USB
- Max Wattage: 5 Watts
- Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mA
- Charge Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh
- via Wall: 6 hours 15 min
- via USB: 6 hours 15 min
- via Solar: 8-10 hours
- 3.7V/3,200mAh Li-Poly - User replaceable at end of life (average 3 years)
- 1 full CLASSIC2 battery provides the following power:
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 675 hours Standby Time based on iPhone 4
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 616 hours Standby Time based on Motorola Droid
- 11 hours of Talk Time or 3103 hours of Standby Time based on HTC EVO
- 137 hours of music or 24 hours of video based on iPod Touch 4th Gen
- 8 hours of operation based on Garmin Nuvi 850
- 5.8in x 2.8in. x 1.4in - 10.1 oz.
- Micro-USB to USB Cable - For charging the CLASSIC2 via USB port/USB port wall adapter, can also be used as a charging cord for Micro-USB devices.
- Pencil - Insert the pencil through the center of the CLASSIC2 to easily prop towards the sun.
SHIPPING TIMES: Most, but not all orders leave our warehouse within 3 business days, some orders may take longer. Allow time from the day we ship for FedEx, UPS or the USPS to deliver it to you from Upstate NY. Please call for rush orders before 2:00 Eastern time. That means that some items, to some locations could take two weeks or more. Remember, we're a 50 year old family run business, so feel free to call us for a rush. We can get most of our items out the same day and use next day air and get it to you tomorrow, but you need to call before 2:00 Eastern time.
To determine your shipping charge, simply add the items that you want to buy into your pack/shopping cart and click on the Secure Checkout button to go to the next screen and all you will need to enter is your zip code, hit the apply button and you will get your shipping charges before you have to enter any more information.
WE CAN NOT SHIP CASES OF CANNED FOOD OUTSIDE OF THE LOWER 48.
Prices subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any typographical errors or errors in pricing.
Click Here for Size Chart
Click Here for Women's Sizing Chart