You need good water for Survival. Water along with food and shelter is essential. But how do you select from the many water treatment and purification systems offered?
Nature provides the answer, with a little help from the laboratory...
Stabilized Oxygen (Aerobic Oxygen)
Whenever the water is questionable or whenever one needs to store water for an extended time — use Stabilized Oxygen.
Stabilized Oxygen or Aerobic Oxygen is a safe, non-toxic stabilized liquid concentrate of electrolytes of oxygen.
It has been used for years by knowledgeable travelers to purify drinking water in foreign countries such as Mexico, India, Russia, etc. Adding Stabilized Oxygen to water kills hostile microbes, anaerobic bacteria and viruses. Many school districts in California use Stabilized Oxygen in 55 gallon drums of water for their natural disaster storage programs. One ounce of Stabilized Oxygen makes 55 gallons of water safe to drink for 5 years or longer.
Stabilized Oxygen is oxygen in molecular form. One of oxygen’s many properties is that it destroys harmful bacteria. Researchers have not found any anaerobic infectious disease bacteria that Stabilized Oxygen does not kill. This includes Salmonella, Cholera, Streptococcus, E. coli, Pseudomonos, Staphylococcus and even the dreaded Guardia-Lamblia, just to name a few.
It is interesting to note that the friendly aerobic bacteria which we need in our digestive systems is not affected by Stabilized/Aerobic Oxygen. In fact, the good bacteria thrive in its presence.
How to Use Stabilized Oxygen (Aerobic 02)
There are many applications for the use of Stabilized/Aerobic Oxygen. The major area of its application is to kill of harmful organisms, and at the same time increase the concentration of oxygen.
A letter from the World Health Organization states: “After testing the sample you have sent to us against various organisms common to drinking water, we have concluded that it is indeed an effective disinfectant and most certainly has other applications.”
Here are some other applications:
- Purification of potable water.. .20 drops per gallon.
- Purification of questionable water.. .20 drops/8 ounce serving (mountain streams and in Third World countries).
- Water storage... 10 drops per gallon.
- Health Benefits.. .killing infectious bacteria and candida albicans, helps respiratory and chronic health problems. By taking 20 drops 3 times a day, people have reported benefits in the following areas: angina attacks, asthma & emphysema, bronchial infections, sinus infections, Alzheimer’s, poor circulation, candida, headaches, energy levels, yeast infections.
- Maintenance and Health Support... 10 drops three times a day.
- Athletic Training.. .20 to 30 drops three times a day.
- Energy and Stamina.. .20 drops three times a day.
- Spraying Vegetables & Fruits to keep them fresh.. .60 drops per gallon.
- Tooth Decay & Gum Infection...2 to 3 drops on toothbrush.
- Mouthwash... 10 drops per 1/2 ounce of water and gargle for 60 seconds. These reported benefits as well as many others are due to the ability of the body to utilize high concentrations of Oxygen introduced through the digestive system. *Note: Aerobic Oxygen can be used in any cold liquid.
Comparison of Ordinary Water to Stabilized 02 in Water
Ordinary water contains 9-12 parts per million of oxygen (and who knows what else?)... whereas Water + Stabilized 02 contains 9000 parts per million of oxygen — which in turn kills every form of infectious bacteria that water contains. A small unbreakable 70 ml. (1400 drops) bottle of Stabilized Oxygen will treat over 100 gallons of water, which, at $20 per bottle, costs only pennies per gallon.
Contains: One 2 oz./70 ml. bottle
Shelf life per bottle is 5 to 10 years.