How does it sound to have a StatGear rescue tool that includes:
- A spring loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting
- LED light with replaceable batteries
- 1/2 serrated 440C stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel belt clip & heavy duty nylon belt sheath
- Featured in Mens Health Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Ambulance World, Military.Com and Journal of EMS
- Blade length - 3 1/4"
- Complete tool length - 5"
- Tool weight - 6.4 oz
Blade Closing Instructions:
With the StatGear knife edge facing you, there are two pieces of flat steel in the middle of the knife. One goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the handle and the other one on the right is bent towards the right. That bent piece is the liner lock. You use your right thumb to push the right piece (liner lock) towards the straight piece (i.e. push the right piece to the left) and at the same time you carefully close the knife blade (watch your thumb!). The same type of lock exists for the hook seat belt cutting blade on the back of the knife. You use your thumb to push in the piece of flat steel towards the center of the handle and close the hook blade. Check out our blade closing video by hitting the VIDEO tab above.
Window Punch Instructions:
Hold the window punch against the window and push with moderate force. The steel point will shoot out, shatter the glass and then retract automatically. Caution: This window punch really works! Always wear the proper protective equipment when practicing.
Customer Reviews — 2item(s)
- I\'ve had this for alittle bit and really like it. It feels super solid. I think it\'s a no-brainer to keep in your car just in case!
- This is an awesome tool! Very well made. Knife and seatbelt cutter/gut hook is razor sharp! Flashlight works great getting in and out the woods while hunting.Spring loaded window punch is an extra. I would very much reccomend this tool to everyone. My wife has one in her car just in case!!