WaterBrick Stackable Water Container: 1.6 Gallons of Liquids or up to 13 Pounds (127 Adult Servings) of Dry Foods. Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an easy grip comfort handle. These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials while adding value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. Stores water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors. FDA approved and BPA free.
- Size: 9" W x 9" L x 6" H (half the size of a standard 3.5 Gallon WaterBrick)
- Product Weight when Empty: 1.29 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 1 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4'' in diameter - can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- FDA approved and BPA free
Unique Uses All-In-One:
- Storage for 72 Hour Grab & Go or Long Term – easily stack WaterBrick storage containers for food and water in closets or under beds; even cross stack as a coffee table to maximize space.
- Winter Emergency Kit – store and carry salt or sand for car tires stuck in the snow.
- Block of Ice – use these water containers as blocks of ice for boating, camping, sporting activities or eliminating food or medication spoilage in your refrigerator during short term power outages.
- Sand Bag for the 21st Century – fill these stackable containers with sand or for easier cleanup, fill with water.
- Bunker Walls – cross stack to build paint ball and air soft courses or for shooting ranges or military when filled with sand or pea gravel.
- Hunting Blinds – stack unfilled WaterBrick water containers for temporary use or fill with sand or pea gravel and / or insert standard ¾ inch PVC for long term use.
Unique Benefits All-In-One:
- Portable – at 3.5 gallons, it is small enough to carry with you in a time of need or to fit under beds or in the refrigerator.
- Stackable – cross stacks and interlocks up to 4 feet high in closets or the garage to create a bulk storage system. Insert standard ¾ inch PVC through the internal columns of these stackable containers for safer stacking heights.
- Durable – industrial grade cross stacking WaterBrick water containers are durable enough to withstand a high impact air drop or be used as building blocks in transitional basic shelters. The Ultra Violet additive will extend the life up to 15 years.
- Safe Dry Storage – stores water, food, ammo or anything you want to keep dry. This food grade container is FDA approved and BPA free making them safe storage containers for food and water.
Short or Long Term Storage - Use as a long term emergency water or food storage container for:
- 72 hour emergency grab and go kit
- Camping - WaterBrick portable water container minimizes food odor discharges so animals aren't attracted and minimizes animal invasion due to durable HDPE plastic
- Boating or other outdoor activities
- Great for R.V.'s
- Insert Bungee Cord thru center posts to strap to an ATV or other vehicle
Block of Ice - Fill WaterBrick portable water containers two-thirds with water & freeze:
- Camping, boating or other outdoor activities
- Preceding a storm, use to minimize food spoilage in fridge and keep medications cold
- Never buy Ice Again! And when it melts you have clean cold water
Store Product to Keep Dry in Case of a Flood
- Paint Balls or Air Soft Pellets
Efficient Organized Storage - Stack WaterBrick emergency water containers like cubes to eliminate wasted space:
- For further stability, insert a PVC pipe down the center posts
Sand Bag - Used for Shooter Houses or Military Applications:
- Fill with Sand or Pea Gravel similar to how traditional sand bags are used
- WaterBricks are more effective because the plastic blunts the tip of the bullet and starts to fragment it before hitting the Sand or Pea Gravel inside
About WaterBrick International
In 2003 Jean-Michel Cousteau, the son of legendary oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, met with Wendell Adams, a Florida builder and personal friend, and challenged him to address the global need for recycling plastic waster worldwide. What started as a casual conversation soon became the catalyst for a major movement. Adams accepted Cousteau's challenge and became determined to create a plastic water container that could deliver water and food to people living in remote, impoverished parts of the world and also victims of natural disasters like storms, tsunamis and earthquakes. That container, once emptied of its contents, could then be repurposed to build transitional or basic housing.
WaterBricks Save Lives
Four years of research and development overseen by Adams and his team finally led to the creation of the WaterBrick. In its simplest form, WaterBrick is a container. But it's not just any container. Its patented design is uniquely multi-functional.
Easy to transport, WaterBricks can quickly deliver life-giving water and food to people in need. Because of their rugged industrial strength, they can be palletized, shrink-wrapped and air-dropped anywhere in the world, no matter how remote the locations. But their functionality goes beyond their capacity as a sturdy container.
Once emptied of their original contents, WaterBricks can be re-used as basic building blocks to construct transitional housing. Properly used, they require no foundation or mortar; just stack them like conventional building blocks. The male and female locking lugs tightly fit together, and 3/4' PVC pipes can vertically lock the joints together if necessary. The resulting structure is astonishingly strong.
WaterBricks thus not only deliver water and food to hard-to-reach locations, but in doing so, they also provide the means to build affordable, basic housing.
Preparing to Meet and Growing Need
WaterBrick International is based in Winter Garden, Florida. WaterBricks are currently manufactured by Custom-Pak in Clinton, Iowa. However, the company is exploring building an additional manufacturing facility in the shared trade-free zone in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
Also in the works are discussions about licensing agreements with companies in various locations outside the U.S. to capitalize on potential savings in manufacturing and transportation costs.
WaterBrick International is committed to meeting demand for its product on a global scale and maintaining affordable prices that make it a feasible solution for diverse applications.
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
- I bought the half sized WaterBricks for a stackable, easily portable water storage system. I love them. They are easy to store and yet portable for bugging out. I will soon be ordering a set of full bricks for extra storage.