The fast and efficient way to make homemade coleslaw and sauerkraut.
- Great for shredding cabbage or other leafy vegetables into thin strips make homemade coleslaw or sauerkraut
- Sturdy wood construction
- 3 super sharp, stainless steel blades
- Shreds cabbage or leafy vegetables into approximately 7 mm strips
- Sturdy beechwood construction
- Disassembles for easy clean-up
- Dimensions: 24"x9.3"x4"
"Back in 2009, brothers-in-law Michael Caspar and Jason Berry purchased Pragotrade, USA, a company that manufactured and distributed food processing products. Now Weston® Products, we're on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list.
Our end users are hunters, gatherers and foodies who have a passion for D-I-Y. Our company leaders and employees are gardeners, health nuts, adventurers and home cooks - just like our customers. We make products to cure kitchen prep blues and satisfy after-hunt processing needs and value the glory of doing it yourself - your way." - Weston Products