Quickly and easily coarse grind dried corn, various grains, soybeans, coffee, wheat, oats, barley, or shelled nuts. Seen on the TODAY show, this grinder is a favorite tool of home brewers and farmers.
- Large, heavy-duty, crank handle turns effortlessly
- Extra large, 5 ½” (14 cm) diameter hopper
- Clamp on style easily attaches to any countertop up to 1 ½” (3.8 cm)
- Rubber base protector keeps grinder from scratching the work surface
- Adjustable burrs for coarse to fine grind control
- Fully disassembles for quick & easy clean-up
- One-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron construction for a lifetime of use
- Great for making cornmeal from dehydrated corn
- Used by home brewers to crack malted barley, oats, and other grains
- Also a beloved tool of farmers for making chicken feed
"Back in 2009, brothers-in-law Michael Caspar and Jason Berry purchased Pragotrade, USA, a company that manufactured and distributed food processing products. Now Weston® Products, we're on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list.
Our end users are hunters, gatherers and foodies who have a passion for D-I-Y. Our company leaders and employees are gardeners, health nuts, adventurers and home cooks - just like our customers. We make products to cure kitchen prep blues and satisfy after-hunt processing needs and value the glory of doing it yourself - your way." - Weston Products