Two 10 ounce serving cook in the pouch pasta alfredo. Just add hot water and wait 12 minutes.
Weight: 6.08 ounces
Stocking Up Long term Supply:
Wise Foods provides a wide variety of options for families and individuals that are interested in stocking up on long term foods in case of emergency. They provide an assortment great- tasting gourmet food storage entrees that your family will love to eat! These ready-made freeze dry and dehydrated meals are prepared in minutes by just adding water! Theu are confident that once you try one of the delicious breakfasts and or entrees you'll be a believer. Finally . . . dependable, simple and affordable food storage that will meet your family's needs for many years to come.
Smart Packaging: Our unique packaging adds value to our meals by protecting them better and making them easier to store and easier to prepare.
1. Nitrogen-Flushed Pouch: Wise Foods’ ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches. Our unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen and immediately flushes the mylar bag with nitrogen. This in turn simplifies the preparation process by not having to first locate and then remove an oxygen absorber from each individual pouch.
2. Mylar Family-size 4-serving Foil Pouch: Our unique packaging also adds incredible value to our products by making it easier to store, eat, and further prolong the shelf life of each individual meal. Instead of using #10 cans—which when opened force you to eat enormous amounts of that particular food all at once to prevent rapid spoilage—each meal in repackaged its own separate mylar pouch, thus eliminating waste. It’s basically a flexible tin can that gives you the ability to eat what you want, when you want.
3. Square Plastic Container and Grab—and—Go Handle: The safe-keeping of your food is taken a step further by adding another layer of security placing these 4-serving pouches into compact, 4-gallon, square buckets that are very easy to stack and store. There's wasted space by using and boxing #10 cans Wise food storage is much more compact and takes significantly less space. Also, because the buckets are small and light, even children are able to grab and carry a month’s supply of food, if needed. If you are placed in an emergency situation these buckets can also serve several other purposes, such as digging or disposing of waste.
4. Stackable Design: Each container is notched on the bottom to ensure stackability. In no more space than a washer and dryer takes up, you can store enough ready-made meals to feed a family of 6 for a full year.
5. Re-sealable Pull Tab Lid: Have you ever tried to open the lid of a 5-gallon bucket typically used for food storage? As you know it can be a real pain. Wise’s unique bucket contains an easy-to-open, easy-to-close re-sealable pull tab lid.
Freeze-Dry and Dehydration Processes
Wise Food takes a unique and innovative approach to long-term food storage and emergency preparedness. Our ready-made entrees include both freeze-dried and dehydrated components, depending upon the food component. Through extensive evaluation, research and testing, we have combined both freeze-dried and dehydrated products together to ensure optimal taste, texture and nutritional value. Expensive ingredients such as peas and other vegetables are generally freeze-dried. Other ingredients like noodles and onions actually taste better when dehydrated.
Freeze-Dried and Dehydrated Advantages:
- Food maintains its original flavor, shape, color, and texture
- Food retains its nutritional value
- Food is condensed in size
- With nearly all its water extracted, food is extremely light weight
- With addition of water, food is quickly and completely reconstituted
- Wise customers enjoy peace of mind because of the food’s long shelf life
The Freeze-Dry Process
In freeze-drying, the product is first flash frozen and then placed in a vacuum drying chamber. This process removes 98% of the water and moister without affecting the taste, color, form or nutritional value of the food item.
The Dehydration Process
In dehydration, food product moves through a drying chamber where air removes the moisture from the food. This occurs at low temperatures so that the nutritional profile stays intact.
Up to a 25-Year Shelf Life
Wise Foods’ ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches, and then encased in durable plastic containers. Our unique packaging process removes up to 98% of the residual oxygen through a vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing practice. Wise Company ready-made meals carry a shelf life of 25 years, with no rotation needed. That's 25 years without the stress of wondering if your family will have enough good, useable food when emergency strikes. Because our entrees won’t need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, buying Wise Foods will save you thousands of dollars long-term as the cost of food keeps going up. By investing in Wise meals you will again be saving thousands of dollars over the years. In an emergency, food may be worth more than diamonds or gold.
Wise’s variety of entrees and breakfasts are not only hearty and nutritious, but also so, so delicious! We’ve contracted with professional chefs to come up with menu items that both adults and children will love. Each meal is made up of both freeze-dried and or dehydrated components and carefully sealed in its 4-serving mylar pouch. You can be sure that when it’s re-hydrated and heated, it will have the same enticing taste and aroma as the day it was first prepared.
Easy to Prepare
Traditional food storage items can be time-consuming and difficult to prepare. Hours of grinding wheat or soaking beans can be labor-intensive and taxing not to mention leaving you with a “meal” that’s hardly appetizing. With Wise Foods’ ready-made meals, simply add hot water, wait 10-20 minutes, and you’re ready to eat.
Official USDA statistics reveal that the average cost to feed a family of 2 adults and 4 children is $14,955.60 per year. Wise’s ready-made meals run about $1.60 a serving, making them truly affordable. Our prices are low because we want to work with you to help protect your most important asset, your family.
Because our meals have a 25-year shelf life and won’t need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, they will save you thousands of dollars long-term. By investing in Wise meals, through the years will again save thousands of dollars. In an emergency, food may be worth more than diamonds or gold.
Minimal Storage Area
Typical food storage can take an incredible amount of space to store that most families don’t have. Other food storage companies will want you to purchase a year’s supply comprising as many as 85 large cases full of awkward and bulky #10 cans. With Wise Company, in no more space than is taken up by a washer and dryer, you can store enough freeze-dried meals to feed a family of 6 for a full year.
Where should I store my Wise Foods? This depends upon where you live. Meals made up of both freeze-dried and dehydrated components are affected by temperature, moisture and light. Optimal storage conditions for our meals are in cool, dry places.
How much water will I need? On average, each individual serving requires 1 cup of water.
Do I have to use boiling water? Hot water speeds up the process of reconstitution. Wise meals will be ready to eat more quickly when hot water is used. However, many of the meals can be re-hydrated and ready to eat with any temperature of water.
How are the meals packaged? 100% of our meals are packaged in mylar pouches that each hold 4 adult servings. These pouches are then arranged in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage. Please see our Smart Packaging link. How long do the meals last in storage? Up to 25 years. For optimal storage life it is suggested that food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a basement.
How much food should we have stored for our family? The needs of each family are different. Please refer to our “Storage Calculator” ling to best determine your precise needs.
Why should I purchase from Wise? At Wise Foods we have a long track record of complete customer satisfaction. We are confident that you will find our product both the best priced and the most available. Most buyers receive their product in less than two weeks from the time it is ordered. What alternative uses are there for your product? In addition to storing Wise meals for an emergency situation a number of customers have found our product to be versatile enough to be consumed on a day-to-day basis. Entrees are also often used on camping, hunting and backpacking trips. Others pull them from the pantry at home or take them to work when they don t have time to prepare a meal or go out for lunch.