Wise Food Storage Emergency Food Supplies
Reg. Price: $69.99
Our Price: $62.89
Reg. Price: $149.99
Our Price: $124.99
Reg. Price: $140.00
Our Price: $129.95
Reg. Price: $239.99
Our Price: $229.99
Reg. Price: $179.99
Our Price: $169.99
Reg. Price: $69.99
Our Price: $62.89
|Real Food ... Real Meals ... prepared in minutes by just adding water.
Wise Foods’ ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches, and then encased in durable plastic containers. Our unique packaging process removes up to 98% of the residual oxygen through a vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing practice. Wise Company ready-made meals carry a shelf life of 25 years, with no rotation needed. That's 25 years without the stress of wondering if your family will have enough good, useable food when emergency strikes. Because our entrees won’t need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, buying Wise Foods will save you thousands of dollars long-term as the cost of food keeps going up. By investing in Wise meals you will again be saving thousands of dollars over the years. In an emergency, food may be worth more than diamonds or gold.
I thought I would pass this along to you. I have been buying your wise food dehydrated foods and I had a question. I e-mailed wise foods and asked if they would get ruined if they were stored in an out side building with no heat and would possibly freeze. Within 10 minutes I received a phone thanking me and said that nobody ever asked that and they don't know. They were going to contact the research department and call me back. It turns out not only is it fine to keep it that cold, but it also could extend the shelf life to 30-35 years. Just thought you and your customers might find this helpful.
- Joe Gardner
Stocking Up Long term Supply:
Wise Foods provides a wide variety of options for families and individuals that are interested in stocking up on long term foods in case of emergency. They provide an assortment great- tasting gourmet food storage entrees that your family will love to eat! These ready-made freeze dry and dehydrated meals are prepared in minutes by just adding water! Theu are confident that once you try one of the delicious breakfasts and or entrees you'll be a believer. Finally . . . dependable, simple and affordable food storage that will meet your family's needs for many years to come.
Smart Packaging: Our unique packaging adds value to our meals by protecting them better and making them easier to store and easier to prepare.
1. Nitrogen-Flushed Pouch: Wise Foods’ ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches. Our unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen and immediately flushes the mylar bag with nitrogen. This in turn simplifies the preparation process by not having to first locate and then remove an oxygen absorber from each individual pouch.
2. Mylar Family-size 4-serving Foil Pouch: Our unique packaging also adds incredible value to our products by making it easier to store, eat, and further prolong the shelf life of each individual meal. Instead of using #10 cans—which when opened force you to eat enormous amounts of that particular food all at once to prevent rapid spoilage—each meal in repackaged its own separate mylar pouch, thus eliminating waste. It’s basically a flexible tin can that gives you the ability to eat what you want, when you want.
3. Square Plastic Container and Grab—and—Go Handle: The safe-keeping of your food is taken a step further by adding another layer of security placing these 4-serving pouches into compact, 4-gallon, square buckets that are very easy to stack and store. There's wasted space by using and boxing #10 cans Wise food storage is much more compact and takes significantly less space. Also, because the buckets are small and light, even children are able to grab and carry a month’s supply of food, if needed. If you are placed in an emergency situation these buckets can also serve several other purposes, such as digging or disposing of waste.
4. Stackable Design: Each container is notched on the bottom to ensure stackability. In no more space than a washer and dryer takes up, you can store enough ready-made meals to feed a family of 6 for a full year.
5. Re-sealable Pull Tab Lid: Have you ever tried to open the lid of a 5-gallon bucket typically used for food storage? As you know it can be a real pain. Wise’s unique bucket contains an easy-to-open, easy-to-close re-sealable pull tab lid.
Freeze-Dry and Dehydration Processes
Wise Food takes a unique and innovative approach to long-term food storage and emergency preparedness. Our ready-made entrees include both freeze-dried and dehydrated components, depending upon the food component. Through extensive evaluation, research and testing, we have combined both freeze-dried and dehydrated products together to ensure optimal taste, texture and nutritional value. Expensive ingredients such as peas and other vegetables are generally freeze-dried. Other ingredients like noodles and onions actually taste better when dehydrated.
Freeze-Dried and Dehydrated Advantages: