- Las Golondrinas, Pinos Altos, and La Flamenca in Spain
- Molland and West Molland, Haddeo, Stoke Edith, Castle Hill, Stratfield Saye, Highclere, Drynachan, and Ballywater in the UK
- Bird shoots in Kenya
- Dove in Columbia and Argentina
- Pheasant in Denmark
- Wild quail in the United States
- Duck shooting on Long Island
- Duck and geese in Argentina
Based on the author?s fifty years? experience shooting around the world and having started three pheasant and partridge shoots from scratch, this book encompasses all the great shoots of the world. A stunning book to whet the appetite of every shot worldwide.
About the Author:
Alex Brant has been a contributor to The Shooting Gazette and also writes for Fieldsports magazine and Scottish Gazette and International Traveller. He was the founding editor of Harris Publications, the cofounder, and former editor and publisher of The Hunting Report. He ran the driven shoots at Humewood Castle and Shillelagh and has lead more than twenty African safaris. He has bird hunted across the globe, from North America to Spain and Africa. He is a graduate of McGill University and now lives on an estate in the Scottish Highlands.