- Mini, portable washing machine that only weighs 5.5 lbs. yet washes as much or more than portable washers weighing nearly 50 lbs. Non-electric washer takes up very little space and washes in only 1-2 minutes.
- Washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes.
- Has a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a fast, efficient, economic and very easy wash
- Is ideal for campers, single persons and small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers.
- Is ideal for delicates such as woolens, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments.
- Uses far less water than even hand washing.
- Great for apartments, single people, small loads, boats, camping, RV's and more
- Pays for itself in 1-2 months, with no need for the laundromat or laundry service. Potential savings of THOUSANDS of dollars over the life of the product
- Fully portable, no hookup required
- Compact only 12" x 12" x 16"
- Weighs under 6 lbs.
- Washes as large a load as much larger electric washers weighing over 8 times as much
- Much gentler on the clothes than conventional washers; ideal for delicates
- Gentler on the hands than hand washing.
- Unlike competing model, has a drain spout so you don't have to pick it up to drain when it's full of water and very heavy
- With no motor or internal components, lasts many times longer than electric models
The WonderWash is a hand-powered, portable washer that can clean your clothes in only 1-2 minutes. It’s compact size is ideal for apartments, campers, single people, RV's, mobile homes, cabins, and anyone who frequently washes small loads. Weighing in at under 6 lbs, pound for pound it has a much larger capacity than anything else on the market. Electric washers with a slightly smaller capacity can weigh up to 50 lbs. and take up much more space.
Huge Savings This portable clothes washer will pay for itself in only 1-2 months, as you can eliminate trips to the laundromat and/or a even more expensive laundry service. You can realistically save THOUSANDS of dollars over the life of the machine, plus valuable time you would have spent lugging the clothes to the laundromat and back, waiting for an available washer, etc.
Don't Pay Extra to be Green Unlike many overpriced eco-friendly products, the Wonderwash is very inexpensive. We strongly believe that you should be rewarded, not penalized, for doing the right thing...just like a good driver pays less for car insurance.
Gentler on the Clothes
The Wonderwash is much gentler on the clothes, compared to other washers and especially some electric mini washers. It does not have an agitator that can snag the clothes, nor are the clothes subject to tangling and friction as they are with impeller style washers. Your clothes will look nicer and last longer, saving you money, and you don't have to worry about ruining your favorite clothes. Some mini electric washers are extremely rough, leaving large amounts of lint on the clothes, along with numerous rips and tears within a few months or less. This is because they are made by factories that don't have any experience making laundry appliances, and sold by companies without any expertise in laundry.
Not a Gimmick The Wonderwash may appear to be a infomercial product developed to make money. But it was actually invented in South Africa many years ago as a practical product for large, low income households lacking access to running water and electricity. Not only did they have to lug water long distances, but washing large amounts of clothes by hand was rough on the hands. The Wonderwash was developed to save water, and uses 90% less water than regular washing machines and is much gentler on the hands, compared to hand washing.
Longer Product Life With no motor or internal moving parts, the Wonderwash is built to last much longer than electric washing machines. The vast majority of mini electric washers are built to fail in a short period of time, which is easy to understand. These products are developed for markets with extreme price competition and low labor costs, where a few cents can make the difference between making the sale or not. So even if you take excellent care of the product, it will still commonly fail within a few months to a year or so if used on a regular basis. In some cases the products can be improved, but it's often very difficult, time-consuming and expensive so most marketing companies are unable and unwilling to do this.
Over the years we have made the following improvements:
- 1. Faster, easier to turn lid knob screw;
- 2. Improved the drain spout, so that it easily glides in and out;
- 3. Greatly decreased the instances of lids leaking;
- 4. Changed from a plastic to a metal handle insert, so it can't snap off;
- 5. Changed to a better plastic and added reinforcement to virtually eliminate broken frames;
- 6. Changed to a better plastic and added reinforcement to virtually eliminate broken handles;
- 7. Added cotter pins on each side where the tub inserts into the frame, 100% eliminating the possibility of a heavy, water-filled tub slipping out of place when turning.
How Big Is It?
- 12" x 12" x 16" (L x W x H)
- The Wonder Wash washes:
- 7-8 dress shirts or
- 10 T-shirts or
- 30 pairs of socks or
- 2 pairs of blue jeans
- Sort the laundry into loads according to material type and/or colors. Note: There are 5 basic load types:
- White cottons and linens.
- Colorfast cottons and linens.
- White synthetics and cotton blends.
- Nylons and colored synthetics
- Place the Wonderwash on the edge of a sink or tub.
- Add the required amount of water and deturgent according the the washing chart below. For best results and easier rinsing, make sure to add the detergent and water before adding the clothes.
- Add the laundry
- Fit the pressure lid on the top of the macine, and turn clockwise about a one eight turn until it can't turn anymore. Tighten the pressure knobe at the top of the lid by turning clockwise until fully tight.
- Attach the handle and turn the machine at about on turn per second for the recommended time.
- After washing, unscrew the pressure lid by turning the pressure knob slowly to release the pressure.
- Remove the pressure lid by turning counter-clockwise.
- To drain, insert the water release valve at the bottom right of the drum. To do so, push slightly in and turn the valve a quarter turn clockwise, until it clicks into position. Make sure the end of the water release valve is over a sink or basin.
|Load (lbs)||%Full||Water (Quarts)||Detergent||Wash Time|
||1 Minute, 15 Seconds
||1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Rinsing can be done by hand or in the machine.
- By Hand.
- In the Machine. After draining the dirty water, leave the laundry in the machine and fill with clean cold water. Replace the pressure lid, tighten and turn the machine for about 30 seconds. Drain and wring dry. Repeat it if necessary.
*Do not use boiling water.
*Do not release the pressure lid on the machine after washing if the machine is still hot, as a vacuum can form when the machine cools down.
*Do not store the machine with the pressure lid turned tight.
*Do not overload the machine.
*Keep machine and all laundry detergents away from children and pets.
The suction cups are designed to hold the machine in place during washing. There are small tabs in the front part of the suction cups, which are specially designed for removing the machine. You pull up on these tabs to easily remove the suction cup from the surface, if necessary (the suction force will very depending upon the surface).