Do to Limited Supply there may be a delay in shipping.
The 1 Year Supply of Sprouting Seeds
The Preparedness Seeds 1 Year Supply of Sprouting Seeds is the most complete and nutritionally dense element of your food storage plan. Each bucket has a one year supply of sprouting seeds for one person. The bucket contains 42lbs of our 8 part Nutrition Basics Mix and 3.5lbs of our 5 part Salad Mix.
- Sprouts can replace fresh fruits and vegetables when they are not available.
- Once sprouted, these seeds provide one and a half cups of sprouts each day for 1 year!
- Sprouts contain the highest source of active enzymes known to man.
- Sprouts convert protein into the amino acid building blocks so that we can digest them in half the time of cooked foods.
- The purest form of vitamins and minerals are contained in sprouts.
- The body can assimilate the vitamins and minerals from sprouts better than any other food source.
- The seeds in these two sprout mixes were chosen because together they provide a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and proteins.
The Nutrition Basics Mix
The Salad Mix
The 1 Year Supply of Sprouting Seeds will store for 10+ years if stored at 70% or below.
The Preparedness Seeds 1 Year Supply of Sprouting Seeds will supply one person with a year’s supply of sprouts. This provides one and a half cups of sprouted seed per day. Sprouts are an important part of our food storage plan because they can take the place of fruits and vegetables when they are not available.
Sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and protein. They contain little fat, but what fat they do have is a good for the body. Sprouts have the greatest nutrient activity of all raw foods. This is because they are alive and still growing. The seeds when sprouted are at the peak of their life force.
Sprouting seeds will magnify their nutritional value. It triples the amount of vitamin A, increases the vitamin B content and the vitamin C rises by a factor of 5 to 6 times. The body will digest sprouts in half the time it does other foods. This is due to starches being converted to simple sugars and proteins into amino acid building blocks.
Sprouting seeds is easier than planting a garden outside. We grow them in the comfort of our own home and they are ready for eating in 2 to 7 days, depending on the variety. It takes less than 2 minutes per day to grow the most nutritionally dense foods available. Sprouts can be put on sandwiches, salads, smoothies, hot dishes or any other food to which you want to add nutrients and enhance taste.
When the time comes that we need to rely on our food storage, having fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet may not be an option for extended periods of time. Sprouts will help give our bodies the nutrition they need. Grown in the heat of summer or when the ground is frozen solid, the nutrients provided by sprouts are the same. Having sprouts in our food storage could be one of the major the elements that sees us through hard times in good health.