Authentic Airman Battle Uniform coat for women made of 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Twill or 100% Cotton Ripstop with Digital Tiger Stripe pattern. Features four pockets and reinforced elbows. Permanent Press application on the MILSPEC 50/50 NYCO only. Both versions are NIR-compliant. Also available in men's sizes.
Note: The 100% Cotton ABU is not approved for use across the Air Force. It is specifically designed for applications requiring a fire-retardant garment such as welding, firefighting or electrical work and must be approved for use.
The 100% Cotton Ripstop fabric is used primarily by personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric. This would include welders, electricians and firefighters. The fabric will fade slightly over time and personnel can expect 1-2% shrinkage over the life of the garment, although the sizing charts do take this into account.
Fabrics contain NIR technology.
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ PD-06-08B
- 50/50 NYCO Twill Approved for Use by the U.S. Air Force
- 100% Cotton Ripstop Can Be Used Upon Approval by Unit Commanders for Personnel Requiring a Fire-Retardant Fabric
- Four-Pocket Coat with Double Flaps and Two Concealed Buttons for Cleaner Look
- Double Pen/Pencil Pocket on Forearm
- Reinforced Elbows and Three Button Cuff Adjustment on Sleeves