Apinol (a pine oil local) has been a trusted household name for over 99 years. This wonderful miracle first aid antiseptic/pain reliever has the natural healing power of pine oil.
Apinol provides FAST soothing relief of insect bites, bee stings, cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises and any skin laceration. Takes the itch out of mosquito bites while it acts as a repellent for most insects (including mosquitoes). Stops PAIN & INFECTION as it cleans and disinfects
Prevents infection, stops irritation, no burn or sting when applied. GREAT for children and for open wounds. Apply liberally - works best on wounds that will not heal (common in diabetics)
Also aids as an insect repellent
Since 1903 Apinol has been used for a number of ailments - We have listed the various uses Apinol (Mother Nature's Medicine) has been accredited for curing
Healing Power Blisters Cuts Lacerations Abrasions Burns Skin Cancer Scrapes Insect bites Fever Blisters Scratch Paper cut Minor wounds, and deep wounds Rashes Bedsores Ringworm
Soothing Power Chaffed lips Chapped skin Sunburn Mosquito bites (takes itch out) Rash Chicken pox Chiggers Poison Ivy Poison Oak Baby teething
Miscellaneous Clears up sinus when mixed with water Insect Repellent Shampoo (dandruff) Hunters use it so Deer or wild game will not sense them in the wilderness Bringing back hair loss Crab Poisoning Encourages productions of endomorphines and enkaphlins Ingrown toenails Athletes Foot
Burn Relief Stove / kitchen burns Fire X-ray burns Sunburn Appliance Acid from machine work Cigarette Carpet burn Fireworks burn Curling Iron Razor burn Electrical Rope Burns Hot water burns
Animal Dogs Rashes Neutering Healing after surgery Injury to body Fleabites Dog mites Dog bites Horses Injury to leg/body (soak leg in bucket of Apinol) Insect bites Lacerations Cuts Saddle sores
Cattle De-horning Neutering Sore utters Injury to body
Internal (although not recommend) Tooth Ache Ulcer Cold Sore Cough Sore Throat Bronchitis Influenza Sore gums Nose spray when mixed – eases dryness
Internal Pain Pulled Muscles Muscles Bruises Arthritis Back Surgery Broken bones Sprains Foot ache Athletes pain (A Karate student, who broke 66 wooden boards in 60 seconds, contacted us. His hands were sore. Apinol took the pain away)
Pain Sunburn Smashing a body part Hits or bumps to body parts (hitting finger with a hammer) Cuts Burns Lacerations Scrapes Joint pain Insect bites Paper cut
Insect Bites Fire Ant Mosquito bites Spider Bee stings Wasp Hornet sting
Preventive Infection Dirt from getting into wound Insect bites Pain Irritation Itch Bleeding somewhat Children from crying because of its soothing remedy and no sting or burn quality
Good Qualities No burn when applied No sting when applied Unlimited shelf life Smells great When applied the medicine lasts for up to 7 hours Apinol does not claim to cure or heal all these ailments, this is solely a listing of documented cases that have been sent in to us over the last 99 years.
Customer Reviews — 6item(s)
Best stuff on the market
- Apinol was the go to first ade in at the Norfolk & Western Ry. We used it at home as well. Covered everything listed above and more! Working one day in 1977 a co-worked smashed hand, poured whole bottle on bump put on glove and continued to work out the day. The following day his hand was like it had never been hurt.
- Best stuff in the world iam a pine logger if I get cut in the woods n dnt have any with me I use rosen right out the pine tree
Best Product Known to Man or Woman!
- My Mom raised all 6 of us on Apinol, & we have followed suite with our own. It's the best thing known to man for ALL that ailes you! Can't find in Fl, so when I travel to N.C. I bring it back for the whole family! It heals everything faster than anything else you will find on the market.
Perfection in a bottle
- I am now seventy-five. My grandmother<br>raised me with Apinol. It is a panacea for cuts, bee stings and fingers smashed in car doors. ! Have no doubt. A superb product.<br>
- My dad used Apinol on me while I was growing up, it took the soreness from the cuts, scraps and sprains that I received while growing up. I used it on my kids and now on my grandkids. I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. A great product.
- I was a bit skeptical about all of the claims. So far this summer, it has worked on kids scrapes, mosquito bites without a stinging sensation after application.