Lightweight but powerful, Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets provide all the benefits of our popular liquid chlorine dioxide formula in an easy to use solid format. Each tablet purifies one liter (32 oz.) of water and is conveniently sealed in an individual child resistant foil pouch. The individual tablet pouches are stored inside our re-sealable storage pouch that eliminates packaging waste and can be packed away almost anywhere. To use, simply drop one tablet into one liter of water and wait the required time.
EPA Registered Purifier, Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets contain a patented chlorine dioxide formula that produces a powerful germicidal agent when released in water. When used as directed, Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets meet the EPA guidelines for Microbiological Water Purifiers making it the safest solution on the market. Sized for longer hiking, camping, or hunting trips, the 20 pack is all you need to purify water for up to 5 days. (based on 4 Liters of water/day consumption). Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets will not discolor water and will actually improve the taste of treated water.
- EPA Registered Water Purifier. EPA Reg. No. 70020-22-71766
- Use with Aquamira Frontier Emergency Filter System or Aquamira Water Bottle and Filter for a complete system
- Reusable storage pouch with no packaging waste
- Ultralight and compact (20 pack weighs 0.7 oz.)
- Ultralight hiking
- Survival and Emergency Preparedness
- RVs and Travel