The One & Only Survival/Egress Knife Chosen By The U.S. Army To Be Included In Its Air Warrior Equipment System. Includes Knife, Sheath & Strap Cutter Multi-Tool.
The Main Blade features:
- .1875" Thick 1095 Carbon Steel Blade With Zinc-phosphate Finish To Inhibit Rust.
- Serrated Edge & Saw Teeth On The Spine
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- BLADE lENGTH: 5"
- Rockwell Hardness: 50-54
- One-Piece Molded Handle With Spear Shaft Attachment Holes
- Electrical Shock-Insulated Handle Is Molded Over The Guard
- Lanyard Hole & Glass Breaker On Butt Cap
The Strap Cutter Multi-Tool features:
- Handle Is Made Of High Strength Machined Aluminum Which Will Not Melt Or Shatter.
- The Strap Cutter Blade Is Replaceable.
- Two Oxygen Valve And Shackle Wrenches
- With A Lanyard & Bead For Easy Locating.
- NSN For System: 1095-01-530-0833
- NSN For Strap Cutter Multitool: 4240-01-547-5933
The Sheath Includes:
- Kydex insert covered in tough Nylon fabric, in ACU Digital camouflage pattern
- Flame Retardant
- Two Leg Protectors And Straps to keep sheath in place when worn.
Customer Reviews — 2item(s)
- I was issued this knife in Iraq. Very nice and durable. The seat belt/strap cutter is very sharp and works very well when your HMMWV rolls over in a ditch. <br>Perfect size for real survival knife uses, not like the giant knife Rambo uses that are worthless in the real world.
Great Toothpick and letter opener
- I bought this blade under the belief that this was the next generation military survival knife. I believed it would be a good survival knife and for the money, I thought that it should be razor sharp. It was not sharp at all. It may be a great fighting knife, but it\'s not a survival knife because the blade is too small.<br> Carbon steel blade and unique sharpening system, but the oxygen tool is absolutely useless. Line cutter might be useful for something, but not unless you have to cut line or parachute chord.<br> Mike B.