Augason Farms Honey Cornbread Muffin Mix makes a delicious cornbread muffin full of honey flavor. It makes wonderful cornbread loaves.
Specs & Features:
- 10 year shelf life
- 42 servings
- 3 lb 8 oz, institutional size (#10) can
- Easy to prepare, just add water
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
* Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%).
- Cold water 1 1/2 cups
- Muffin mix 3 cups
1 dozen muffins
1. Mix with electric mixer 30 seconds on low speed, then 1 1/2 minutes on medium speed.
2. Grease bottom of muffin tins only.
3. Fill tins 2/3 full.
4. Bake at 375°F for 14-18 minutes. Cornbread 1. Add 2 1/2 cups water to 5 cups cornbread mix. 2. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 1 minute. 3. Spray 9”x13” pan with nonstick spray and fill. 4. Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes.
Yield: 30 servings per recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (37g dry)
Servings Per Container: 42
Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 45 % Daily Value* Total Fat 5g 8% Saturated Fat 1g 4% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 20mg 7% Sodium 240mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 9g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% • Iron 6%
*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calories 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less than 2400mg 2400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g
Calories per gram: Fat 9 Carbs 4 Protein 4
Enriched bleached all purpose flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, yellow corn meal, soybean oil, nonfat dry milk, whole eggs (whole eggs, sodium silicoaluminate [as an anticaking agent]), sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda, salt, honey powder (refinery syrup, honey), xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavor (butter and vanilla).
Wheat, soy, milk, and eggs.
- Product Videos