Each package of these bath wet wipes contains 8 large, hot or cold disposable soft towels - the manufacturer says they are 8 x 8, but we measure them as 7" x 7 1/2" - thick - very thick, much thicker that any other wipes, very much like a home washcloth - premoistened, very fresh, clean scented, towels, or wet wipes per pack with special formulated moisturizers and natural deodorant ingredients. with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Use each towel to clean up a different area from head to toe. Either one at a time or all eight at once. Close package tightly over unused wipes.
Open bag before heating. Place bag in microwave oven for low heat in 20-second intervals until desired heat is reaches, or simply put in our hot fresh warmer for a few minutes. May be used at room temperature as cold towels if desired. Premoistened wipes with Vitamin E and Deoderant, thick, soft and strong. Dermatoligist tested wet wipes.
Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Proplyparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutlparaben, Fragrance. Warning
Towels might be steaming if overheated. Open bag before heating. Do not microwave for over 30 seconds. Keep away from children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Great for a no rinse body wash or no rinse full body wash. These large towelettes permit anyone to bathe in full when the option of taking a shower/bath is unavailable. Whether at home, in the hospital, or outdoors,
LA Fresh Bath Wipes are perfect in meeting your cleansing needs. These are super high quality wipes. Nothing else we have seen even comes close. These are not baby wipes. They are several times thicker than a baby wipe or those wet wipes or wet naps you you get at restaurants. They are great for camping, hiking, travelling, emergencies or other situations where you might not have access to a bathroom. Directions: Simply open wrapper and remove each individual premoistened towel, or wet wipe. Apply in a wiping motion to where sanitation is needed. Shelf life: 10-12 months
- 8 Disposable/One Use Towels
- Pre-moistened with Vitamin E and a Natural Deodorant
- Bag is resealable after use of each towel
- Microwaveable to make a nice warm washcloth To heat these bath wipes open the bag of wipes before heating. Place in microwave oven on low heat in 20-second intervals until the wipes are at the desired heat. Wipes may also be used at room temperatures or cold. Made by Diamond Wipes International This is a great value for $5.00, but we just got two large pallets of these in and we need to move them! This price is not gauranteed for long.
- Product Videos
- Shipping Restrictions
- This item can not be shipped to Mexico
Customer Reviews — 5item(s)
Bath Wet Wipes. No rinse wipes
- I had purchased a few packets of these personal hygiene wipes a couple months ago and set them aside thinking they would come in handy during a major emergency or crisis. Well, our water heater failed on the day after Thanksgiving and try to find a plumber. I grabbed them and set them out in our bathroom and the kids knew what to do. No wasted towelette and they came out smelling nothing like when they went in to clean up. Three days later a new water heater was up and running. Thank you Camping Survival, you saved our long holiday weekend from being a costly hotel stay or an around the house smelly disaster.
- I keep these in quantity to use as barter. Seal them in two and three packs for when you know they are going to be needed the most. Some things need tending and personal hygiene is number one on my list. A room filled with good smelling people is better than foul smelling one's during a major disaster is welcomed.
no water supply
- these sure would come in handy when the crisis hits us and we have to allowance our water supply.
- I love these! I keep them in my "go bag" and use them at home and away!Just the right size too
- Great product. I leave a bag in the cooler in the summer. Great way to cool off while cleaning up. Even keep a bag in the frig. at home no for the same use.